Our website address is: www.portalbusinesscentres.co.uk
Portal Business Centres
We take our responsibilities with regards to data protection seriously. As such, we are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that adequate safeguards are in place to ensure compliance with applicable data protection legislation. All information provided to us by you will be held securely on our systems.
For the purposes of UK data protection law, the data controller under this agreement is Portal Business Centres, Thursby House, 1 Thursby Road, Bromborough, Wirral, CH62 3PW, UK. If you have any questions relating to the use of your personal data, you may contact us at email@example.com or by writing to us at our registered office and addressing your letter to the Data Protection Officer, Sallie Maskrey.
The personal information supplied by you may be recorded and processed by us for the following purposes:
- The provision of serviced and/or virtual offices and related services;
- To verify your identity; and
- To fight against crime, fraud, money laundering and terrorism.
- The legal basis for processing your personal information in the ways described above will typically be
- to fulfil our obligations under your agreement,
- for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject to or
- for our legitimate business interests except where such interests are overridden by your interests and fundamental rights.
In order to carry out the above we will from time to time disclose your data to the following:
- Anyone who you authorise us to disclose information to;
- Other group companies of ours and our trading partners;
- Other organisations instructed by us to make background checks and enquiries about you as part of our due diligence;
- Any Government entity, regulatory authority or to any other person we reasonably think necessary for the purposes stated above;
We will hold your information for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes listed above or as is required under applicable local law after which it will be destroyed.
Under data protection legislation you have certain rights in relation to your personal information. You may:
- Check whether we hold information about you;
- Ask to see a copy of the information we hold about you;
Under certain circumstances:
- Ask us to rectify any inaccurate and/or complete any incomplete personal information we hold about you;
- Ask us to stop processing your personal information; or
- Ask us to provide certain of your personal information to you in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and have it transferred to another provider of the same or similar services.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at our registered office and addressing your letter to the Data Protection Officer, Sallie Maskrey. We may charge an administration fee up to the legal maximum from time to time in force.
In addition to the rights set out above, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the applicable data protection supervisory authority (being the Information Commissioner’s Office or superseding or replacement body).
There are contact forms on our website, which are directed to our team for them to carry out the necessary communication. We do not automatically add you to database without your expressed permission, through the toggle feature.
If you are added to our mailing list, you will have the ability to remove yourself from our database through an unsubscribe link included in the occasional emails that we send.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics on this website to help us evaluate its performance. We do not use this data to contact or communicate with our clients.